Easy Homemade BBQ Meatballs
Prep Time: | Cook Time: | Servings: | Calories:
- 1 lb. ground beef (or meat of your choice)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 18 ounce jar grape jelly
- 13 ounce Honey BBQ sauce
- Cube the meat of your choice into 1 inch pieces and place in your CHARD #12 Heavy Duty Meat Grinder
Grind through one time to create your ground beef.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground meat, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Form 1 1/2 inch balls from the ground meat mixture
- place in skillet and cook until no longer pink in middle.
- Place meatballs in your slow cooker, combine the grape jelly and honey BBQ sauce until meatballs are fully coated.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 5 hours, occasionally stirring.
- Serve with thinly sliced green onions and sesame seeds, if desired
© 2023 Metal Ware Corporation. All Rights Reserved