Ground Venison HaystacksPrep Time: | Cook Time: | Servings: | Calories:
This delicious ground venison haystack recipe will for sure be a crowd favorite. You can use different colored tomatoes or peppers to make this dish more vibrant and customize it the way you'd like.
- 1 lb ground venison
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of your favorite seasoning (Taco, Cajun, Italian, ect.)
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 bag Hickory Sticks
- Ranch dressing
- Brown the venison in the oil in a skillet with the onions and garlic.
- Add the seasoning.
- Layer the ingredients on a plate, rice first, then the cooked venison, chopped veggies, lettuce, cilantro, and finally a big handful of hickory sticks.
- Pour ranch dressing over everything and serve.