Grilled Pineapple Chicken KabobsPrep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 4 Kabobs | Calories:
- FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tbs Honey
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Lime
- 1 tsp Salt
- BUILDING THE SKEWERS
- 1/2 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 Medium Red Onion (sliced into 1 inch pieces)
- Pineapple Wedges (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- In a large bowl or zip tight bag, combine the ingredients for the marinade.
- Add the chicken to the marinade and coat evenly.
- Cover or seal the container for at least an hour or up to 24 hours to let the chicken marinate.
- Fire up your Chard Single Burner Butane Camp Stove in the meantime.
- Thread the chicken, onions, and pineapple onto your skewers to start building the kabobs. Brush each kabob with a bit of oil.
- Grill the kabobs over medium-high to high heat, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove from your camp stove and enjoy!