Deep-Fried OreosPrep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 4 Min | Servings: 20 | Calories:
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 1.5 cups pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil plus more for frying
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Fill deep fryer with at least 3 inches of vegetable oil
- Set deep fryer at 275 degrees to heat oil
- Mix the pancake mix, egg, milk and 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in a bowl
- Dip each Oreo into the batter, then place in the deep-frying basket.
- Drop basket into oil and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown all over.
- Place the Oreos on a serving plate and sift powdered sugar over the top.
Serve and Enjoy!