Easy Hamburger PattiesPrep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 16 min | Servings: 6 | Calories:
An easy hamburger patty recipe for you and your family to enjoy. Mold patties with our Better Burger Press. Grill up right away or store in your freezer for later.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Fine Bread Crumbs
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Whisk together egg, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add ground beef and breadcrumbs and mix with your hands until well blended.
- Place meat mixture in burger press, close lid and push down.
- Cook on skillet or grill (about 6-8 minutes per side)